This work is supported by funds from Academia Sinica and Ohio State University (OSU), and grants from the National Science Council of the Republic of China (NSC 95-2113M-001-046, 97-2113M-001-027, and 98-2113M-001-026 to S.I.C.; 96-2627M-001-006 and 97-2113M-001-006-MY3 to S.S.F.Y.). S.R. was supported by a summer research fellowship from the National Science Foundation, USA (DBI 0750631). We acknowledge the assistance of Dr. Jyh-Fu Lee and his staff at the National Synchrotron Radiation Research Center, Hsinchu, Taiwan with the X-ray absorption measurements.
Efficient Oxidation of Methane to Methanol by Dioxygen Mediated by Tricopper Clusters†
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 13, pages 3731–3735, March 25, 2013
How to Cite
Chan, S. I., Lu, Y.-J., Nagababu, P., Maji, S., Hung, M.-C., Lee, M. M., Hsu, I.-J., Minh, P. D., Lai, J. C.-H., Ng, K. Y., Ramalingam, S., Yu, S. S.-F. and Chan, M. K. (2013), Efficient Oxidation of Methane to Methanol by Dioxygen Mediated by Tricopper Clusters. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 3731–3735. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209846
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2012
- Academia Sinica
- Ohio State University (OSU)
- National Science Council of the Republic of China. Grant Numbers: 95-2113M-001-046, 97-2113M-001-027, 98-2113M-001-026, 96-2627M-001-006, 97-2113M-001-006-MY3
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DBI 0750631
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!