We thank the German Research Foundation (DFG), the Land Niedersachsen, the Volkswagen Foundation, and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie for financial support. Special thanks to S. L. Buchwald for providing a sample of the KenPhos ligand. S.-C.D. thanks the Konrad Adenauer Foundation for a doctoral fellowship. J.C. thanks the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation for a postdoctoral fellowship. C.M. thanks the Land Niedersachsen for providing a fellowship in the Catalysis for Sustainable Synthesis (CaSuS) Ph.D. program. The photograph in the graphical abstract was taken by Thomas Hundtke.
Total Synthesis of Linoxepin through a Palladium-Catalyzed Domino Reaction†
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 11, pages 3191–3194, March 11, 2013
How to Cite
Tietze, L. F., Duefert, S.-C., Clerc, J., Bischoff, M., Maaß, C. and Stalke, D. (2013), Total Synthesis of Linoxepin through a Palladium-Catalyzed Domino Reaction. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 3191–3194. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209868
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2012
- German Research Foundation
- Land Niedersachsen
- Volkswagen Foundation
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!