These authors contributed equally to this work.
FePt and CoPt Nanowires as Efficient Catalysts for the Oxygen Reduction Reaction†
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 12, pages 3465–3468, March 18, 2013
How to Cite
Guo, S., Li, D., Zhu, H., Zhang, S., Markovic, N. M., Stamenkovic, V. R. and Sun, S. (2013), FePt and CoPt Nanowires as Efficient Catalysts for the Oxygen Reduction Reaction . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 3465–3468. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209871
Supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, Fuel Cell Technologies Program.
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2012
- U.S. Department of Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!