This research was supported by IUPUI through a Research Support Fund Grant (2011 RSFG). We thank Dr. Karl Dria for his assistance with mass spectra analysis (CHE-0821661). The Bruker 500 MHz NMR was purchased through an NSF-MRI award (CHE-0619254).
A Soft Vinyl Enolization Approach to α-Acylvinyl Anions: Direct Aldol/Aldol Condensation Reactions of (E)-β-Chlorovinyl Ketones†
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 13, pages 3736–3740, March 25, 2013
How to Cite
Kim, H. Y., Li, J.-Y. and Oh, K. (2013), A Soft Vinyl Enolization Approach to α-Acylvinyl Anions: Direct Aldol/Aldol Condensation Reactions of (E)-β-Chlorovinyl Ketones. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 3736–3740. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209876
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!