This work was supported by the State Key Project of Fundamental Research for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (2011CB932401 and 2011CBA00500) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 20921001 and 21131004).
Magnetic Tuning of Upconversion Luminescence in Lanthanide-Doped Bifunctional Nanocrystals†
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 16, pages 4366–4369, April 15, 2013
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Wang, D., Shi, J., Peng, Q. and Li, Y. (2013), Magnetic Tuning of Upconversion Luminescence in Lanthanide-Doped Bifunctional Nanocrystals. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 4366–4369. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209884
- Issue online: 11 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2012
- State Key Project of Fundamental Research for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology. Grant Numbers: 2011CB932401, 2011CBA00500
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20921001, 21131004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!