This work was supported by the State Key Project of Fundamental Research for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (2011CB932401 and 2011CBA00500) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 20921001 and 21131004).
Magnetic Tuning of Upconversion Luminescence in Lanthanide-Doped Bifunctional Nanocrystals†
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 16, pages 4366–4369, April 15, 2013
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Wang, D., Shi, J., Peng, Q. and Li, Y. (2013), Magnetic Tuning of Upconversion Luminescence in Lanthanide-Doped Bifunctional Nanocrystals. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 4366–4369. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209884
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2012
- State Key Project of Fundamental Research for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology. Grant Numbers: 2011CB932401, 2011CBA00500
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20921001, 21131004
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.