Research at UCSB (including the fabrication and testing of solar cells and the measurements and analysis of the UPS data) was supported by the National Science Foundation (DMR0856060). J.H.P. acknowledges the support from NRF grants (2010-0029321).
Transferable Graphene Oxide by Stamping Nanotechnology: Electron-Transport Layer for Efficient Bulk-Heterojunction Solar Cells†
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 10, pages 2874–2880, March 4, 2013
How to Cite
Wang, D. H., Kim, J. K., Seo, J. H., Park, I., Hong, B. H., Park, J. H. and Heeger, A. J. (2013), Transferable Graphene Oxide by Stamping Nanotechnology: Electron-Transport Layer for Efficient Bulk-Heterojunction Solar Cells . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 2874–2880. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209999
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR0856060
Vol. 52, Issue 13, 3553, Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!