This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (50925308 and 21234002), Key Grant Project of the Ministry of Education (313020), and the National Basic Research Program of China (No. 2012CB933600). Support from projects of Shanghai municipality (10GG15 and 12ZR1442500) is also appreciated. X.-S.W. thanks the NSERC and the University of Waterloo for financial support.
Simulation-Assisted Self-Assembly of Multicomponent Polymers into Hierarchical Assemblies with Varied Morphologies†
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 30, pages 7732–7736, July 22, 2013
How to Cite
Cai, C., Li, Y., Lin, J., Wang, L., Lin, S., Wang, X.-S. and Jiang, T. (2013), Simulation-Assisted Self-Assembly of Multicomponent Polymers into Hierarchical Assemblies with Varied Morphologies . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 7732–7736. doi: 10.1002/anie.201210024
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50925308, 21234002
- Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 313020
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB933600
- Shanghai municipality. Grant Numbers: 10GG15, 12ZR1442500
- University of Waterloo
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!