Research carried at BNL was financed by the US DOE, Office of BES (Grant No. DE-AC02-98CH10086). Some of the calculations were performed at the Center for Functional Nanomaterials at BNL. The main theoretical part was carried out by the group of J.F.S. and funded by the Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad (Spain, grants MAT2012-31526 and CSD2008-0023). Computational resources were provided by the Barcelona Centro Nacional de Supercomputación (Spain). J.E. thanks INTEVEP and IDB for grants used for the research in Venezuela.
Importance of the Metal–Oxide Interface in Catalysis: In Situ Studies of the Water–Gas Shift Reaction by Ambient-Pressure X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy†
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 19, pages 5101–5105, May 3, 2013
How to Cite
Mudiyanselage, K., Senanayake, S. D., Feria, L., Kundu, S., Baber, A. E., Graciani, J., Vidal, A. B., Agnoli, S., Evans, J., Chang, R., Axnanda, S., Liu, Z., Sanz, J. F., Liu, P., Rodriguez, J. A. and Stacchiola, D. J. (2013), Importance of the Metal–Oxide Interface in Catalysis: In Situ Studies of the Water–Gas Shift Reaction by Ambient-Pressure X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 5101–5105. doi: 10.1002/anie.201210077
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2012
- US DOE, Office of BES. Grant Number: DE-AC02-98CH10086
- Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad. Grant Numbers: MAT2012-31526, CSD2008-0023
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!