We acknowledge the contributions of A. Meier and T. Hirsch to the isolation of maltepolides and support from the HZI Biotechnology platform during the fermentations. We are also indebted to Prof. Dr. G. Höfle for many stimulating discussions and to Dr. F. Surup and C. Brünjes for some valuable suggestions. We thank Dr. R. Jansen and Dipl.-Ing. H. Steinmetz for assistance in acquiring LC/MS data and C. Kakoschke for some special NMR measurements.
Isolation, Structure Elucidation, and Biological Activity of Maltepolides: Remarkable Macrolides from Myxobacteria†
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 20, pages 5402–5405, May 10, 2013
How to Cite
Irschik, H., Washausen, P., Sasse, F., Fohrer, J., Huch, V., Müller, R. and Prusov, E. V. (2013), Isolation, Structure Elucidation, and Biological Activity of Maltepolides: Remarkable Macrolides from Myxobacteria . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 5402–5405. doi: 10.1002/anie.201210113
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!