This work was funded by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). We thank Harry R. Beller and Tim Schöner for providing plasmids and enzymes, Peter Grün for help with compound purification, Imke Schmitt and Francesco Dal Grande for computing time for phylogenetic analysis, and Michael Karas for MALDI access.
Formation of 1,3-Cyclohexanediones and Resorcinols Catalyzed by a Widely Occuring Ketosynthase†
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 15, pages 4108–4112, April 8, 2013
How to Cite
Fuchs, S. W., Bozhüyük, K. A. J., Kresovic, D., Grundmann, F., Dill, V., Brachmann, A. O., Waterfield, N. R. and Bode, H. B. (2013), Formation of 1,3-Cyclohexanediones and Resorcinols Catalyzed by a Widely Occuring Ketosynthase . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 4108–4112. doi: 10.1002/anie.201210116
- Issue online: 3 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!