We gratefully thank the Max Planck Society and the European Research Council (ERC Advanced Grant AUTOHEPARIN to P.H.S.) for financial support. The authors would like to thank Dr. D. Kolarich, Dr. M. Hurevich, Dr. M. Schlegel, and O. Calin for helpful discussions, and Dr. Y.-H. Tsai for measuring the NMR spectra. We also would like to thank Dr. V. Mountain for critically editing this manuscript.
Automated Solid-Phase Synthesis of Chondroitin Sulfate Glycosaminoglycans†
Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 22, pages 5858–5861, May 27, 2013
How to Cite
Eller, S., Collot, M., Yin, J., Hahm, H. S. and Seeberger, P. H. (2013), Automated Solid-Phase Synthesis of Chondroitin Sulfate Glycosaminoglycans. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 5858–5861. doi: 10.1002/anie.201210132
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
- Max Planck Society
- European Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!