The Landesgraduiertenförderung Baden-Württemberg and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie are acknowledged by L.G. and J.P. for financial support. We thank Prof. S. Bräse for his kind support, Prof. F. Breher and Dipl.-Chem. E. Moos for the collection of crystallographic data, and Dr. C. Muhle-Goll for NMR experiments.
Functional-Group Tolerance in Frustrated Lewis Pairs: Hydrogenation of Nitroolefins and Acrylates†
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 22, pages 5876–5879, May 27, 2013
How to Cite
Greb, L., Daniliuc, C.-G., Bergander, K. and Paradies, J. (2013), Functional-Group Tolerance in Frustrated Lewis Pairs: Hydrogenation of Nitroolefins and Acrylates. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 5876–5879. doi: 10.1002/anie.201210175
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2012
- Landesgraduiertenförderung Baden-Württemberg
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!