This work was supported by the Marie Curie Actions COFUND (EMBL Interdisciplinary Postdoc (EIPOD) stipend to P.H.), the Netherlands Proteomics Center (NPC) within the Netherlands Genomics Initiative and an NPC Valorization Voucher (P.H.), the European Union (7th FP Marie-Curie ITN “SPHINGONET” to C.S., A.J.R.H., J.C.M.H.), and the DFG (TRR83 to B.B., C.S.). K.M. was a fellow of the Danish Natural Science Research Council (09-064986/FNU). We thank Y. Horibata, H. Sugimoto, and S. Cockcroft for providing plasmids, C. Versluis for high-resolution mass spectrometra, and H. Vlieg, H. Dijkstra, and T. Klimeck for technical assistance.
In Vivo Profiling and Visualization of Cellular Protein–Lipid Interactions Using Bifunctional Fatty Acids†
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 14, pages 4033–4038, April 2, 2013
How to Cite
Haberkant, P., Raijmakers, R., Wildwater, M., Sachsenheimer, T., Brügger, B., Maeda, K., Houweling, M., Gavin, A.-C., Schultz, C., van Meer, G., Heck, A. J. R. and Holthuis, J. C. M. (2013), In Vivo Profiling and Visualization of Cellular Protein–Lipid Interactions Using Bifunctional Fatty Acids . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 4033–4038. doi: 10.1002/anie.201210178
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
- European Union
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!