We thank the CSIR, INDIA, the University of Hyderabad, and ACRHEM for financial support. M.R.K. and M.B. thank CSIR, India for fellowship. Support of R. Kishore, C. C. Gupta, and Dr. P. Raghavaiah for the X-ray crystallographic analysis is appreciated.
Direct Access to Benzo[b]furans through Palladium-Catalyzed Oxidative Annulation of Phenols and Unactivated Internal Alkynes†
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 17, pages 4607–4612, April 22, 2013
How to Cite
Kuram, M. R., Bhanuchandra, M. and Sahoo, A. K. (2013), Direct Access to Benzo[b]furans through Palladium-Catalyzed Oxidative Annulation of Phenols and Unactivated Internal Alkynes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 4607–4612. doi: 10.1002/anie.201210217
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
- CSIR, INDIA
- University of Hyderabad
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!