This work was supported by the National Science Foundation (CMMI-0856162) and UWM Research Growth Initiative award.
Wavelength-Selective, IR Light-Driven Hinges Based on Liquid Crystalline Elastomer Composites†
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 35, pages 9234–9237, August 26, 2013
How to Cite
Kohlmeyer, R. R. and Chen, J. (2013), Wavelength-Selective, IR Light-Driven Hinges Based on Liquid Crystalline Elastomer Composites . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 9234–9237. doi: 10.1002/anie.201210232
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CMMI-0856162
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!