This work was supported in part by a Grant-in-aid for Young Scientists (B) from the MEXT (No. 23750116) and by Project Funding for Basic Science from RIKEN.
Alkene Trifluoromethylation Coupled with CC Bond Formation: Construction of Trifluoromethylated Carbocycles and Heterocycles†
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 14, pages 4000–4003, April 2, 2013
How to Cite
Egami, H., Shimizu, R., Kawamura, S. and Sodeoka, M. (2013), Alkene Trifluoromethylation Coupled with CC Bond Formation: Construction of Trifluoromethylated Carbocycles and Heterocycles . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 4000–4003. doi: 10.1002/anie.201210250
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2012
- MEXT. Grant Number: 23750116
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!