We thank Bristol-Myers Squibb, in particular Dr. David Kronenthal and Dr. Robert Waltermire, for support of this work. We also thank the reviewers of this manuscript for many helpful suggestions.
The Impact of Palladium(II) Reduction Pathways on the Structure and Activity of Palladium(0) Catalysts†
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 22, pages 5822–5826, May 27, 2013
How to Cite
Wei, C. S., Davies, G. H. M., Soltani, O., Albrecht, J., Gao, Q., Pathirana, C., Hsiao, Y., Tummala, S. and Eastgate, M. D. (2013), The Impact of Palladium(II) Reduction Pathways on the Structure and Activity of Palladium(0) Catalysts. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 5822–5826. doi: 10.1002/anie.201210252
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2013
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!