This research was supported by grant R01 DE015306-06 from NIDCR (to D.H.P.), ERA and IRRM awards from Georgia Health Sciences University (to F.R.T.), National Nature Science Foundation of China grant 81130078 (to J.H.C.), and National Key Basic Research Program of China grant 2012CB526704 (to J.H.C.). The murine mesenchymal stem cell line employed in this study was provided by the Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine, Institute for Regenerative Medicine at Scott & White Hospital through grant P40-RR-017447 from the National Center for Research Resources, U.S. National Institutes of Health. We thank Frankie Chan from the University of Hong Kong for his help in STEM–EDX analysis.
Multiphase Intrafibrillar Mineralization of Collagen†
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 22, pages 5762–5766, May 27, 2013
How to Cite
Niu, L.-n., Jiao, K., Ryou, H., Yiu, C. K. Y., Chen, J.-h., Breschi, L., Arola, D. D., Pashley, D. H. and Tay, F. R. (2013), Multiphase Intrafibrillar Mineralization of Collagen . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 5762–5766. doi: 10.1002/anie.201210259
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2012
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81130078
- National Key Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2012CB526704, P40-RR-017447
- National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!