We thank the Creative Research Institution of Hokkaido University for elemental analysis and electron spray ionization mass spectroscopy. This work was supported by Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (23350048).
Polymer Phase-Transition Behavior Driven by a Charge-Transfer Interaction†
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 15, pages 4174–4178, April 8, 2013
How to Cite
Amemori, S., Kokado, K. and Sada, K. (2013), Polymer Phase-Transition Behavior Driven by a Charge-Transfer Interaction . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 4174–4178. doi: 10.1002/anie.201210261
- Issue online: 3 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!