This research was supported in part by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan (Specially Promoted Research Grant No. 22000006 to T.N.), SENTAN, the JST (grant to K.H.), and the Funding Program for Next Generation World-Leading Researchers (LS023 to Y.I.). K.H. was also supported by grants from the Inoue Foundation for Science, the Takeda Science Foundation, the Tokyo Biochemical Research Foundation, and the Astellas Foundation for Research on Metabolic Disorders.
Red Fluorescent Probe for Monitoring the Dynamics of Cytoplasmic Calcium Ions†
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 14, pages 3874–3877, April 2, 2013
How to Cite
Egawa, T., Hirabayashi, K., Koide, Y., Kobayashi, C., Takahashi, N., Mineno, T., Terai, T., Ueno, T., Komatsu, T., Ikegaya, Y., Matsuki, N., Nagano, T. and Hanaoka, K. (2013), Red Fluorescent Probe for Monitoring the Dynamics of Cytoplasmic Calcium Ions . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 3874–3877. doi: 10.1002/anie.201210279
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 DEC 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: 22000006
- Funding Program for Next Generation World-Leading Researchers. Grant Number: LS023
- Inoue Foundation for Science
- Takeda Science Foundation
- Tokyo Biochemical Research Foundation
- Astellas Foundation for Research on Metabolic Disorders
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!