Supported by the 973 Program (2013CB632405) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21203030, 21033003 and 21173043). This material is also based upon work funded by the Danish Ministry of Science for funding the Catalysis for Sustainable Energy (CASE) initiative and The Center for Individual Nanoparticle Functionality.
Layered Nanojunctions for Hydrogen-Evolution Catalysis†
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 13, pages 3621–3625, March 25, 2013
How to Cite
Hou, Y., Laursen, A. B., Zhang, J., Zhang, G., Zhu, Y., Wang, X., Dahl, S. and Chorkendorff, I. (2013), Layered Nanojunctions for Hydrogen-Evolution Catalysis. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 3621–3625. doi: 10.1002/anie.201210294
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 DEC 2012
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2013CB632405
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21203030, 21033003, 21173043
- Danish Ministry of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!