This work was supported financially by the NSFC (No. 21172170 and 21225208).
Hydrogen-Bond-Directed Enantioselective Decarboxylative Mannich Reaction of β-Ketoacids with Ketimines: Application to the Synthesis of Anti-HIV Drug DPC 083†
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 14, pages 3869–3873, April 2, 2013
How to Cite
Yuan, H.-N., Wang, S., Nie, J., Meng, W., Yao, Q. and Ma, J.-A. (2013), Hydrogen-Bond-Directed Enantioselective Decarboxylative Mannich Reaction of β-Ketoacids with Ketimines: Application to the Synthesis of Anti-HIV Drug DPC 083 . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 3869–3873. doi: 10.1002/anie.201210361
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2012
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 21172170, 21225208
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!