These authors contributed equally to this work.
Nanomechanics of Cation–π Interactions in Aqueous Solution†
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 14, pages 3944–3948, April 2, 2013
How to Cite
Lu, Q., Oh, D. X., Lee, Y., Jho, Y., Hwang, D. S. and Zeng, H. (2013), Nanomechanics of Cation–π Interactions in Aqueous Solution . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 3944–3948. doi: 10.1002/anie.201210365
The work was supported by an NSERC discovery grant award and an NSERC RTI grant award (for a surface forces apparatus) from the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (H.Z.), the National Research Foundation of Korea Grant (grant number NRF-C1ABA001-2011-0029960), and the Marine Biomaterials Research Center grant from the Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime Affairs, Korea (D.S.H.), and partially supported by a grant NRF-2012R1A1A2009275 and the Supercomputing Center/Korea Institute of Science and Technology Information with supercomputing resources including technical support (Y.S.J.).
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- National Research Foundation of Korea Grant. Grant Number: NRF-C1ABA001-2011-0029960
- Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime Affairs, Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!