Financial support from the NIH-NIGMS (R01GM101389-01) is gratefully acknowledged. Partial support (microwave purchase) was provided by the National Science Foundation (Grant CHE-0911192). A.X.S. acknowledges support from the Aresty Research Center for Undergraduates and Rutgers University School of Arts and Sciences. D.S. is a fellow of the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation and the recipient of an Amgen Young Investigator Award.
Redox-Neutral Copper(II) Carboxylate Catalyzed α-Alkynylation of Amines†
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 13, pages 3765–3769, March 25, 2013
How to Cite
Das, D., Sun, A. X. and Seidel, D. (2013), Redox-Neutral Copper(II) Carboxylate Catalyzed α-Alkynylation of Amines. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 3765–3769. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300021
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2013
- NIH-NIGMS. Grant Number: R01GM101389-01
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0911192
- Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!