These authors contributed equally to this work.
Highly Enantioselective [3+2] Annulation of Cyclic Enol Silyl Ethers with Donor–Acceptor Cyclopropanes: Accessing 3a-Hydroxy [n.3.0]Carbobicycles†
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 14, pages 4004–4007, April 2, 2013
How to Cite
Xu, H., Qu, J.-P., Liao, S., Xiong, H. and Tang, Y. (2013), Highly Enantioselective [3+2] Annulation of Cyclic Enol Silyl Ethers with Donor–Acceptor Cyclopropanes: Accessing 3a-Hydroxy [n.3.0]Carbobicycles . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 4004–4007. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300032
We are grateful for the financial support from the National Natural Sciences Foundation of China (20932008 and 21121062), the Major State Basic Research Development Program (Grant No. 2009CB825300), and the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2013
- National Natural Sciences Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20932008, 21121062
- Major State Basic Research Development Program. Grant Number: 2009CB825300
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!