Customized PUREfrex was kindly provided from GeneFrontier Corp. (http://www.genefrontier.com/english/index.html). This work was supported in part by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research and MEXT (Japan)-Supported Program for the Strategic Research Foundation at Private Universities (2009–2014).
Suppression of Gene Expression by G-Quadruplexes in Open Reading Frames Depends on G-Quadruplex Stability†
Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 21, pages 5522–5526, May 17, 2013
How to Cite
Endoh, T., Kawasaki, Y. and Sugimoto, N. (2013), Suppression of Gene Expression by G-Quadruplexes in Open Reading Frames Depends on G-Quadruplex Stability . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 5522–5526. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300058
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2013
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!