The authors acknowledge the Australian Research Council for providing equipment and fellowship support and the Australian Solar Institute, the Victorian State Government (DBI-VSA and DPI-ETIS) for financial support. The CSIRO is acknowledged for providing support through an OCE Science Leader position (UB). Part of the synthetic work was carried out at the Joint Center for Artificial Photosynthesis supported by the Office of Science of the U.S. Department of Energy under award number DE-SC0004993.
Stable Dye-Sensitized Solar Cell Electrolytes Based on Cobalt(II)/(III) Complexes of a Hexadentate Pyridyl Ligand†
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 21, pages 5527–5531, May 17, 2013
How to Cite
Kashif, M. K., Nippe, M., Duffy, Noel. W., Forsyth, C. M., Chang, C. J., Long, J. R., Spiccia, L. and Bach, U. (2013), Stable Dye-Sensitized Solar Cell Electrolytes Based on Cobalt(II)/(III) Complexes of a Hexadentate Pyridyl Ligand. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 5527–5531. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300070
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2013
- Australian Solar Institute
- Victorian State Government
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-SC0004993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!