Support of this work was provided by the NIH (P50 GM086 145-01). J.J.T. is grateful for fruitful discussions with Dr. B. J. Albert, Dr. Y. Yosuke, Dr. S. Hirashima, P. B. Brady, and Prof. S. A. Kozmin. Supersilyl=tris(triethylsilyl)silyl.
The Supersilyl Group as a Carboxylic Acid Protecting Group: Application to Highly Stereoselective Aldol and Mannich Reactions†
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 28, pages 7198–7202, July 8, 2013
How to Cite
Tan, J., Akakura, M. and Yamamoto, H. (2013), The Supersilyl Group as a Carboxylic Acid Protecting Group: Application to Highly Stereoselective Aldol and Mannich Reactions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 7198–7202. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300102
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: P50 GM086 145-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!