We thank H. Schucht for crystal structure analyses. Generous support from the Max Planck Society and the European Research Council (Advanced Grant “High Performance Lewis Acid Organocatalysis, HIPOCAT”) is gratefully acknowledged.
The Catalytic Asymmetric Acetalization†
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 16, pages 4474–4477, April 15, 2013
How to Cite
Kim, J. H., Čorić, I., Vellalath, S. and List, B. (2013), The Catalytic Asymmetric Acetalization. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 4474–4477. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300120
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2013
- Max Planck Society
- European Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!