Financial support for this work was generously provided by the 973 Program (2010CB833302), NSFC (21232009, 21102161), and the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS). We thank Dr. Hanqing Dong for helpful discussions.
Rhodium-Catalyzed Asymmetric Arylative Cyclization of meso-1,6-Dienynes Leading to Enantioenriched cis-Hydrobenzofurans†
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 20, pages 5314–5318, May 10, 2013
How to Cite
He, Z.-T., Tian, B., Fukui, Y., Tong, X., Tian, P. and Lin, G.-Q. (2013), Rhodium-Catalyzed Asymmetric Arylative Cyclization of meso-1,6-Dienynes Leading to Enantioenriched cis-Hydrobenzofurans . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 5314–5318. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300137
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2013
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2010CB833302
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 21232009, 21102161
- Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!