We thank Department of Energy (DE-SC0006351), National Science Foundation (CHE 1011957), and the Oklahoma Center for the Advancement of Science and Technology (AR11-003) for support.
Integrated Bare Narrow Capillary–Hydrodynamic Chromatographic System for Free-Solution DNA Separation at the Single-Molecule Level†
Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 21, pages 5612–5616, May 17, 2013
How to Cite
Zhu, Z., Chen, H., Wang, W., Morgan, A., Gu, C., He, C., Lu, J. J. and Liu, S. (2013), Integrated Bare Narrow Capillary–Hydrodynamic Chromatographic System for Free-Solution DNA Separation at the Single-Molecule Level . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 5612–5616. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300208
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2013
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-SC0006351
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE 1011957
- Oklahoma Center for the Advancement of Science and Technology. Grant Number: AR11-003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!