This work was supported through the Center for Re-Defining Photovoltaic Efficiency Through Molecular-Scale Control, an Energy Frontier Research Center (EFRC) funded by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences under award number DE-SC0001085. This material is also based upon work supported by the Center on Functional Engineered Nano Architectonics (FENA) under award number 2009-NT-2048, subaward UCLA 0160 S MB 959 and by the Camille and Henry Dreyfus Foundation’s Postdoctoral Program in Environmental Chemistry under award number DRFSCHU CU11-2626. C.N. would like to thank Ying Wu for supplying material for Figure S2.
Controlled Doping in Thin-Film Transistors of Large Contorted Aromatic Compounds†
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 17, pages 4558–4562, April 22, 2013
How to Cite
Xiao, S., Kang, S. J., Zhong, Y., Zhang, S., Scott, A. M., Moscatelli, A., Turro, N. J., Steigerwald, M. L., Li, H. and Nuckolls, C. (2013), Controlled Doping in Thin-Film Transistors of Large Contorted Aromatic Compounds. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 4558–4562. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300209
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2013
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC0001085
- Center on Functional Engineered Nano Architectonics (FENA). Grant Number: 2009-NT-2048
- Camille and Henry Dreyfus Foundation’s. Grant Number: DRFSCHU CU11-2626
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!