This work was supported by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Challenging Exploratory Research, MEXT and ACT-C, JST to M.S. and by Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (Start-up), JSPS to T.I. H.I. thanks JSPS for support through a scholarship.
Construction of Eight-Membered Carbocycles through Gold Catalysis with Acetylene-Tethered Silyl Enol Ethers†
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 15, pages 4239–4242, April 8, 2013
How to Cite
Iwai, T., Okochi, H., Ito, H. and Sawamura, M. (2013), Construction of Eight-Membered Carbocycles through Gold Catalysis with Acetylene-Tethered Silyl Enol Ethers . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 4239–4242. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300265
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!