This work was supported by the U.S. Army Research Laboratory and the U.S. Army Research Office under the Multi University Research Initiative (MURI, grant number W911NF-11-1-0353) on “Stress-Controlled Catalysis via Engineered Nanostructures”. Partial work carried out at the Center for Functional Nanomaterials, Brookhaven National Laboratory, was supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, under contract number DE-AC02-98CH10886.
Monodisperse AgPd Alloy Nanoparticles and Their Superior Catalysis for the Dehydrogenation of Formic Acid†
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 13, pages 3681–3684, March 25, 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, S., Metin, Ö., Su, D. and Sun, S. (2013), Monodisperse AgPd Alloy Nanoparticles and Their Superior Catalysis for the Dehydrogenation of Formic Acid. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 3681–3684. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300276
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2013
- U.S. Army Research Laboratory
- U.S. Army Research Office. Grant Number: W911NF-11-1-0353
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-98CH10886
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!