This work was funded by the Medical Research Council (project no. MC_UP_A024_1009), the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council, and by the Origins of Life Challenge; we thank Harry Lonsdale for the latter. Thanks also to Willie Motherwell for bringing certain key references to our attention.
Synthesis of Aldehydic Ribonucleotide and Amino Acid Precursors by Photoredox Chemistry†
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 22, pages 5845–5847, May 27, 2013
How to Cite
Ritson, D. J. and Sutherland, J. D. (2013), Synthesis of Aldehydic Ribonucleotide and Amino Acid Precursors by Photoredox Chemistry . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 5845–5847. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300321
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2013
- Medical Research Council. Grant Number: MC_UP_A024_1009
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council
- Origins of Life Challenge
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!