This work was supported by the DFG (RU 1622/1-1, SE 777/15-1) and the Innovationsfonds of BAM/BMWi. We thank S. Selve (Technische Universität Berlin) for TEM images, A. Zehl and U. Kätel (Humboldt Universität Berlin) for elemental analysis support and C. Mügge (HUB), D. Pfeifer, and W. Altenburg (BAM Div. 1.3) for NMR support.
Fluorescent Sensory Microparticles that “Light-up” Consisting of a Silica Core and a Molecularly Imprinted Polymer (MIP) Shell†
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 27, pages 7023–7027, July 1, 2013
How to Cite
Wan, W., Biyikal, M., Wagner, R., Sellergren, B. and Rurack, K. (2013), Fluorescent Sensory Microparticles that “Light-up” Consisting of a Silica Core and a Molecularly Imprinted Polymer (MIP) Shell. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 7023–7027. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300322
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2013
- DFG. Grant Numbers: RU 1622/1-1, SE 777/15-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!