This work was financially supported by the National Basic Research Program (2009CB930602) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (51073090 and 21174076). The authors acknowledge the help of J. X. Ma at the Beijing Chemical Research Centre with PEI compounds and enzyme-loaded experiments.
Breathing Polymersomes: CO2-Tuning Membrane Permeability for Size-Selective Release, Separation, and Reaction†
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 19, pages 5070–5073, May 3, 2013
How to Cite
Yan, Q., Wang, J., Yin, Y. and Yuan, J. (2013), Breathing Polymersomes: CO2-Tuning Membrane Permeability for Size-Selective Release, Separation, and Reaction. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 5070–5073. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300397
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2013
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2009CB930602
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51073090, 21174076
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!