This work was financially supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program) (No. 2012CB821600), the NSFC (No 21172242), and SIOC.
Palladium-Catalyzed Ortho-Selective CF Activation of Polyfluoroarenes with Triethylsilane: A Facile Access to Partially Fluorinated Aromatics†
Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 22, pages 5813–5817, May 27, 2013
How to Cite
Chen, Z., He, C.-Y., Yin, Z., Chen, L., He, Y. and Zhang, X. (2013), Palladium-Catalyzed Ortho-Selective CF Activation of Polyfluoroarenes with Triethylsilane: A Facile Access to Partially Fluorinated Aromatics. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 5813–5817. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300400
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB821600
- NSFC. Grant Number: 21172242
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!