This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20890022, 21175029, 21271045), the National Basic Research Program of China (2013CB934102), NCET-11-0115, and the Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project (B109).
Biodegradable ZnO@polymer Core–Shell Nanocarriers: pH-Triggered Release of Doxorubicin In Vitro†
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 15, pages 4127–4131, April 8, 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, Z.-Y., Xu, Y.-D., Ma, Y.-Y., Qiu, L.-L., Wang, Y., Kong, J.-L. and Xiong, H.-M. (2013), Biodegradable ZnO@polymer Core–Shell Nanocarriers: pH-Triggered Release of Doxorubicin In Vitro . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 4127–4131. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300431
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20890022, 21175029, 21271045
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2013CB934102
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!