We are grateful to the Novartis-MIT Center for Continuous Manufacturing for financial support. We thank several colleagues at MIT (Dr. Andrew S. Kleinke, Dr. James J. Mousseau, Dr. Ping Zhang, and Kurt Armbrust) and at Novartis (Dr. Guido Koch, Dr. Berthold Schenkel, Dr. Gerhard Penn, Dr. Benjamin Martin, and Dr. Jörg Sedelmeier) for insightful discussions. We also thank Eric Standley (MIT) and Li Li (MIT) for obtaining mass spectrometric data.
Peptide Fragment Coupling Using a Continuous-Flow Photochemical Rearrangement of Nitrones†
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 15, pages 4251–4255, April 8, 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Blackman, M. L., Leduc, A. B. and Jamison, T. F. (2013), Peptide Fragment Coupling Using a Continuous-Flow Photochemical Rearrangement of Nitrones . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 4251–4255. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300504
- Issue online: 3 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2013
- Novartis-MIT Center for Continuous Manufacturing
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!