This work was supported by the National Science Foundation of China (21221063, 91123031, 50973039, 30830108, 81271111, 21222406) and the National Basic Research Program of China (2012CB933800).
Highly Photoluminescent Carbon Dots for Multicolor Patterning, Sensors, and Bioimaging†
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 14, pages 3953–3957, April 2, 2013
How to Cite
Zhu, S., Meng, Q., Wang, L., Zhang, J., Song, Y., Jin, H., Zhang, K., Sun, H., Wang, H. and Yang, B. (2013), Highly Photoluminescent Carbon Dots for Multicolor Patterning, Sensors, and Bioimaging . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 3953–3957. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300519
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2013
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21221063, 91123031, 50973039, 30830108, 81271111, 21222406
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB933800
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!