This work was supported by the National Science Foundation of China (21221063, 91123031, 50973039, 30830108, 81271111, 21222406) and the National Basic Research Program of China (2012CB933800).
Highly Photoluminescent Carbon Dots for Multicolor Patterning, Sensors, and Bioimaging†
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 14, pages 3953–3957, April 2, 2013
How to Cite
Zhu, S., Meng, Q., Wang, L., Zhang, J., Song, Y., Jin, H., Zhang, K., Sun, H., Wang, H. and Yang, B. (2013), Highly Photoluminescent Carbon Dots for Multicolor Patterning, Sensors, and Bioimaging . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 3953–3957. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300519
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2013
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21221063, 91123031, 50973039, 30830108, 81271111, 21222406
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB933800
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!