This work was supported by grants from the National Research Foundation of Korea (2011-0031363, 2011-0020322, and 2012R1A2A2A02047051 to H.-S.P.), the Stem Cell Research Program (2012M 3A9B 4027953 to D.L.), and DARPA (Contract N660-12-C-4211 to D.S.) and NIH (GM22854 to D.S.).
A Facile Strategy for Selective Incorporation of Phosphoserine into Histones†
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 22, pages 5771–5775, May 27, 2013
How to Cite
Lee, S., Oh, S., Yang, A., Kim, J., Söll, D., Lee, D. and Park, H.-S. (2013), A Facile Strategy for Selective Incorporation of Phosphoserine into Histones. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 5771–5775. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300531
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2013
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Numbers: 2011-0031363, 2011-0020322, 2012R1A2A2A02047051
- Stem Cell Research Program. Grant Number: 2012M 3A9B 4027953
- DARPA. Grant Number: N660-12-C-4211
- NIH. Grant Number: GM22854
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!