This work was performed at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, with support from the Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Biological and Environmental Research, of the U.S. Department of Energy under Contract No. DE-AC02-05CH11231.
Conformational Transitions at an S-Layer Growing Boundary Resolved by Cryo-TEM†
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 18, pages 4829–4832, April 26, 2013
How to Cite
Comolli, L. R., Siegerist, C. E., Shin, S.-H., Bertozzi, C., Regan, W., Zettl, A. and De Yoreo, J. (2013), Conformational Transitions at an S-Layer Growing Boundary Resolved by Cryo-TEM . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 4829–4832. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300543
- Issue online: 21 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2013
- Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Biological and Environmental Research, of the U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!