This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Basic Scientific Research S (23225003), the Global COE program, the Program for Leading Graduate Schools from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT), and the JST-PRESTO program (Japan). The synchrotron X-ray scattering experiments were performed at the BL-15A in the KEK-Photon Factory, Tsukuba (proposal No. 2012G629).
Liquid-Crystalline Polymer and Block Copolymer Domain Alignment Controlled by Free-Surface Segregation†
Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 23, pages 5988–5991, June 3, 2013
How to Cite
Fukuhara, K., Fujii, Y., Nagashima, Y., Hara, M., Nagano, S. and Seki, T. (2013), Liquid-Crystalline Polymer and Block Copolymer Domain Alignment Controlled by Free-Surface Segregation . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 5988–5991. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300560
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT). Grant Number: 23225003
- JST-PRESTO. Grant Number: 2012G629
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!