This work was supported by the National Basic Research Priorities Program (2013CB911201, 2012CB910602), 863 Project (2012AA020202), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21075022, 21275033, 21105016), a Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China (20110071110007), and the Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project (B109).
Development of a MALDI-TOF MS Strategy for the High-Throughput Analysis of Biomarkers: On-Target Aptamer Immobilization and Laser-Accelerated Proteolysis†
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 23, pages 6055–6058, June 3, 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, X., Zhu, S., Xiong, Y., Deng, C. and Zhang, X. (2013), Development of a MALDI-TOF MS Strategy for the High-Throughput Analysis of Biomarkers: On-Target Aptamer Immobilization and Laser-Accelerated Proteolysis. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 6055–6058. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300566
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2013
- National Basic Research Priorities Program. Grant Numbers: 2013CB911201, 2012CB910602
- 863 Project. Grant Number: 2012AA020202
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21075022, 21275033, 21105016
- Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20110071110007
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B109
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!