This research was supported by the European Research Council under the FP7 framework (ERC No 246837) and by the MINERVA Foundation. D. M. holds the Israel Matz Professorial Chair of Organic Chemistry.
Direct Synthesis of Pyrroles by Dehydrogenative Coupling of β-Aminoalcohols with Secondary Alcohols Catalyzed by Ruthenium Pincer Complexes†
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 14, pages 4012–4015, April 2, 2013
How to Cite
Srimani, D., Ben-David, Y. and Milstein, D. (2013), Direct Synthesis of Pyrroles by Dehydrogenative Coupling of β-Aminoalcohols with Secondary Alcohols Catalyzed by Ruthenium Pincer Complexes . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 4012–4015. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300574
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2013
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 246837
- MINERVA Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!