These authors contributed equally to this work.
Total Synthesis of the Tubulin Inhibitor WF-1360F Based on Macrocycle Formation through Ring-Closing Alkyne Metathesis †
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 22, pages 5866–5870, May 27, 2013
How to Cite
Neuhaus, C. M., Liniger, M., Stieger, M. and Altmann, K.-H. (2013), Total Synthesis of the Tubulin Inhibitor WF-1360F Based on Macrocycle Formation through Ring-Closing Alkyne Metathesis . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 5866–5870. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300576
This work was supported by the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF) (Project 200021_126511). We are very grateful to Prof. Dr. Alois Fürstner, MPI für Kohlenforschung, Mülheim (Germany), for the generous donation of samples of his catalysts.
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF). Grant Number: 200021_126511
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!