These authors contributed equally to this work.
Total Synthesis of the Tubulin Inhibitor WF-1360F Based on Macrocycle Formation through Ring-Closing Alkyne Metathesis †
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 22, pages 5866–5870, May 27, 2013
How to Cite
Neuhaus, C. M., Liniger, M., Stieger, M. and Altmann, K.-H. (2013), Total Synthesis of the Tubulin Inhibitor WF-1360F Based on Macrocycle Formation through Ring-Closing Alkyne Metathesis . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 5866–5870. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300576
This work was supported by the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF) (Project 200021_126511). We are very grateful to Prof. Dr. Alois Fürstner, MPI für Kohlenforschung, Mülheim (Germany), for the generous donation of samples of his catalysts.
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF). Grant Number: 200021_126511
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!