This work was supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China (21102080) and Tsinghua University Initiative Scientific Research Program (2011Z02150).
Copper(II)-Catalyzed Three-Component Cascade Annulation of Diaryliodoniums, Nitriles, and Alkynes: A Regioselective Synthesis of Multiply Substituted Quinolines†
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 20, pages 5323–5327, May 10, 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Chen, C., Peng, J. and Li, M. (2013), Copper(II)-Catalyzed Three-Component Cascade Annulation of Diaryliodoniums, Nitriles, and Alkynes: A Regioselective Synthesis of Multiply Substituted Quinolines . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 5323–5327. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300586
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21102080
- Tsinghua University Initiative Scientific Research Program. Grant Number: 2011Z02150
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!